(Saturday) 10:00 am - 1:00 pm
7236 Bonny Oaks Drive, Chattanooga, TN 37421
We believe the influence of the home is more important than the influence of the church, so this is a chance for us to come alongside you as your strongest
We believe the influence of the home is more important than the influence of the church, so this is a chance for us to come alongside you as your strongest supporters, encouragers, and mentors as you raise your child to understand what it means to be an authentic follower of Jesus Christ. Baby D is so much more than an event. This is an opportunity for new parents to intentionally focus on their child’s future!
Our next Baby D is Saturday, March 14, 2020, on the Bonny Oaks Campus.
We will have two dedication times that you can choose from, 10a or 1p.
Each dedication ceremony will be the same. Choose the time that works best for your family. Please select only one time. Once you choose a time it cannot be changed.
To take part in Baby D at Silverdale, you must be a church member, a member of a small group or regular attendee of Silverdale Baptist Church and complete the following steps:
1) Make your reservation for the Baby Dedication Celebration Service which includes: Reserved seating for eight (max) at a family & friends table, a light snack, dedication led by Pastor Tony and professional photos to commemorate the day.
2) Watch the following videos BEFORE YOU ATTEND the Baby Dedication Celebration:
Marriage Principles with Pastor Tony and Susan Walliser. The most important relationship in your home is your marriage and it’s one that will lead to your child’s emotional health and confidence in life. * WATCH HERE *
Introduction to Parenting with our Care Ministry Director, Susan Whited. When your children walk out your door to face their futures as adults, what are the values you will have instilled in them? This message will encourage you to really think with the end in mind. * WATCH HERE *
3) What are the lessons you and your spouse want to pass on to your child? Sit down with your spouse and discuss values that are important to you and then make a list of your top five values along with two habits you can put into place in your home to instill these values. Bring these with you to the Baby D Celebration and be prepared to share these things with your table. You will use this list as the basis for a private time of prayer and dedication at your table before the dedication with Pastor Tony. This is something that you can look back on as your child grows, review it, add to it and pray it over them again throughout the years.
Baby D Crib Notes
- You must register and complete ALL steps before attending a Baby D Celebration.
- Your reservation includes ONE table with EIGHT seats, maximum. We ask that the only other young children in attendance are the siblings of the new baby. This will ensure that you can focus on this special event with no distractions.
- Your child must be UNDER two years old at the time of the Baby D Celebration.
- Space is limited. Once full we will form a waiting list for the next Baby D.
Bonny Oaks7236 Bonny Oaks Drive, Chattanooga, TN 37421